Pages

Monday 28 March 2011

The Final Stage!

I started this final Render during the weekend and it honestly took me a while to make much progress, I completely underestimated how complex this task would be. I decided to play around with materials and maps first with my object, so I found some textures and then went crazy with them.


Here are some of the render Results:




















So after getting fimiliar with the program I decided to find a background:










I liked the one on the right more but it needed a little modifying..

Perfect!

On monday I showed my work to some of my classmates and they introduced me to mental rays and the render trials continued:





















It was only in the evening when I really felt satisfied with what I was rendering...














and finally I decided to go with this Render:

Fin~

No comments:

Post a Comment