Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

Project 2 Rendering!

So the rendering was a pretty straight forward process to me seeing as the model is made up of very simple shapes, it was just abit time consuming.

First I had to save the shapes as jpgs from the revised final cutout:

hmmm - the lines are abit to
fine to see from the thumb tabs


But it made it easier to
sketch in Solidworks
They are fine if you open them
up though

























Then I used the pictures to sketch over in solid works, creating the 3D shape files for 3DS:

























After that I had to merge them all and start organising them to create my model:



 Finally I to prepare the model for the rendered shot (background, material, lighting, etc, etc..) and here is the final Results:

2nd render - better...


So I started with this background












First render - hmm I think I can do better















During the presentation I was told to get a simpler background:

New simpler Starry Background!
Hmm.. Still not working














I realised that the starry space backgrounds weren't working at all and I decided to find something completely different:
OH! this is looking better

Ok lets try this..

Aha! This is great

So this became my final Render.

No comments:

Post a Comment