Pages

Thursday 16 June 2011

Project 3 - Rendering

So I decided I would do the rendering in solidworks for a few reasons. 1st was that while I am getting better as using Solidworks I still feel very uncomfortable using 3DS Max and its rendering system. I also felt that since I have made a model that is a kinetic figurine, I feel a render that looks more realistic that comes from solidworks would suit my model more then what I can produce in 3DS Max which I feel I can only get results that look fairly abstract.

Here are the initial results:















I decided to go for the default background in solidworks and create a composition showing the various sides of the 3 models, attempting to make it look like a schematic or technical presentation of a the 3 mechanoids, here are the results:





(On the day of the presentation I could not upload these to blogspot and I had to present this instead):














 

No comments:

Post a Comment