Pages

Wednesday 15 June 2011

Project 3 - Getting inspired

Finally onto the last project for the semester! I was abit confused at first about what our project should be based on. Is it based off our last project like project 2 was? Or can we start something completely different. As it turns out we were meant to start something completely different, all up to the student, the only condition is that it either must be a complex or kinetic model. This made me very happy as I decided that I wanted to create some type of mech or interesting robot. So after being given the green light I started looking up images, here are the results:













 These ones were the ones that stood out to me the most and became my precedent images:
















































No comments:

Post a Comment